Belleville Car Accident Lawyers
A motor vehicle accident can be devastating. If you or a loved one has been injured in a collision, you may be unsure of what to do next. Our Belleville car accident lawyers at Cates Mahoney, LLC can help you navigate the legal issues while you focus on your recovery.
We’ve helped numerous people obtain compensation who have been injured by someone else’s negligence. We know that a serious accident can have a life-altering effect and that’s why we’re dedicated to handling your case with the compassion, sensitivity, and tenacity it deserves.
Our personal injury lawyers handle a wide variety of cases where our clients were injured in Illinois and throughout the United States. Contact us today at 618-277-3644 for your free consultation, or use our online contact form, to find out how we can help you.
Compensation After a Motor Vehicle Accident
Car accidents can result in serious injuries. You may not know how to cope with all of the changes in your life. You may be unable to work and bills may be piling up. If you were injured in a vehicle accident, you may be able to recover compensation for your injuries.
Our Belleville personal injury attorneys at Cates Mahoney, LLC will fight for your rights to obtain compensation for the following past and future losses:
- Emotional distress
- Loss of quality of life or loss of a normal life
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Wage loss
Contact us today to find out if a car accident claim is in your best interests. We will handle your case confidentially and compassionately. We understand the stress you are dealing with, and know it can be overwhelming. Cates Mahoney, LLC is here to help you.
Fatal Motor Vehicle Accidents
Unfortunately, thousands of people are fatally injured in motor vehicle accident every year. The results can be devastating for friends and family members. You may have medical bills from treatment your loved one received, as well as other unexpected expenses.
If your loved one was fatally injured in a motor vehicle accident, you may be able to recover compensation for the following:
- Burial and funeral expenses
- Grief, sorrow, and mental suffering
- Loss of consortium, or the relationship with your loved one
- Loss of economic support
- Loss of instruction, moral training, and superintendence of education of children
- Medical bills and other expenses incurred prior to the passing of your loved one
Losing a loved one unexpectedly can be distressing. You aren’t expected to deal with the situation alone. Contact Cates Mahoney, LLC to deal with the legal issues while you mourn your loss.
Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents We Handle
We have experience handling a wide variety of motor vehicle accidents. We have the knowledge and resources available to fight for your rights to compensation after you’ve been injured. We have dealt with many types of motor vehicle accidents, including the following:
Contact us today
Our attorneys have extensive experience dealing with motor vehicle claims in Illinois and throughout the United States. We are familiar with the laws that will enable you to recover compensation for your losses. We will help you understand the law and what kind of claim may benefit you most.Contact us today at 618-277-3644 to let us begin working for you.
Important Issues After a Motor Vehicle Accident
When you’ve experienced the shattering effects of a serious motor vehicle accident, you may have many questions about what to do next and how to continue with your everyday life. Here is some information that will help after an accident:
- Steps to Take After a Crash – If you have been injured in a motor vehicle crash, you should immediately seek medical treatment. You should then contact an attorney as soon as reasonably possible. The sooner you contact our Belleville car accident lawyers, the quicker we can begin seeking compensation for your losses.
- What is my injury claim worth? – Every motor vehicle accident is different; however, if you were injured due to the recklessness or negligence of another person, our Belleville personal injury attorneys at Cates Mahoney, LLC will help you obtain the maximum amount of compensation available for your claims. Our lawyers can explain the factors involved in determining the amount of compensation you can receive and what you should expect from your case.
- Why hire a personal injury lawyer? – Personal injury claims can be complicated. A personal injury lawyer at Cates Mahoney, LLC will assess your claim and help you determine the best course of action to recover compensation.
- How soon should I contact an attorney? – You have a limited amount of time to file a personal injury or wrongful death claim in Illinois. You should contact an attorney right away so that they can immediately begin the process of making a claim against the party who was negligent or reckless and caused your injuries.
Belleville Car Accident Lawyers at Cates Mahoney, LLC Can Help You
Our attorneys have extensive experience dealing with motor vehicle claims in Illinois, including the communities but not limited to Carbondale, Chester, East St. Louis, Edwardsville, Granite City, Swansea, Waterloo and Madison County, Monroe County and Randolph County, as well as throughout the United States. We have the legal knowledge and trial skills that will enable you to recover compensation for your losses. If you or a loved one has been injured, you may be confused about what steps to take next. We will help you understand the law and what kind of claim may benefit you most.
Cates Mahoney, LLC is dedicated to working for our clients. We will handle the legal issues while you recover from injuries and other losses. Call us today at 618-277-3644 or contact us online to let us begin working for you.