Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Our Illinois personal injury lawyers at Cates Mahoney, LLC have experience representing people who have been injured by the recklessness or negligence of others in Illinois and throughout the United States. We have recovered millions for people who received devastating injuries in accidents and other unexpected events. If you have been injured, contact us at 618-277-3644 to find out how we can help you.
Every situation is different, but you may be able to recover compensation if you were injured due to someone else’s actions — even if you were partly at fault yourself. You may be unsure of what to do next. Let our personal injury attorneys at Cates Mahoney, LLC help you obtain the maximum compensation possible for your claim.
With our help, you may be able to recover compensation for the following past and future losses:
- Emotional distress
- Loss of quality of life or loss of a normal life
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Wage loss
Because each case is unique and the outcome will depend on your individual circumstances, we invite you to call us to schedule a free consultation to learn your options, what to expect from the legal process, and how we can help you achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
Personal Injuries Can Be Serious
Our attorneys understand the devastating effects of accidents and other situations that result in serious injuries because we see them every day. The injuries you suffer in an accident can be both physically and mentally traumatic.
Some of the most common injuries you may experience include:
- Broken bones
- Burn injuries
- Emotional distress
- Internal injuries
- Loss of limbs
- Neck and back injuries
- Soft tissue damage
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Vision and hearing loss
These types of injuries may leave you unable to work and experiencing significant pain and suffering. You may have to undergo extensive medical treatment and ongoing rehabilitation — and you’re probably wondering who’s going to pay your medical bills. An Illinois injury lawyer can help you take the next steps to recover compensation for your personal injury claim so that you can get the care and treatment you need and protect your financial future after a serious accident.
Contact us today
Our attorneys have extensive experience dealing with personal injury claims in Illinois and throughout the United States. We are familiar with the laws that will enable you to recover compensation for your losses. We will help you understand the law and what kind of claim may benefit you most.Contact us today at 618-277-3644 to let us begin working for you.
Common Causes of Personal Injuries
Cates Mahoney, LLC has represented victims of personal injuries in a multitude of situations. We will aggressively fight for your rights if you’ve been injured by any of the following:
- Assault & Battery – The criminal justice system does not provide compensation for those injured by the acts of others. Contact us to find out how we can help you obtain the maximum compensation possible.
- Dangerous Premises – If you were injured because of dangerous or defective condition on someone else’s property, contact us to find out how we can help you.
- Defective Products – Products that are designed, manufactured, or advertised in a defective manner can cause devastating injuries. We will fight for your rights against big companies that caused your injuries.
- Environmental Exposure – Call us to initiate a claim or join a class action or mass tort lawsuit against those who created a dangerous situation in the environment with hazardous substances.
- Food Poisoning – If you have been seriously injured as a result of eating contaminated or undercooked food, we are here to help.
- Medical Malpractice – Medical treatment is supposed to help, not harm. If you were injured by a medical provider or treatment facility, contact our attorneys to find out what steps to take next.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Car, motorcycle, and truck accidents are some of the most common personal injury claims. Contact Cates Mahoney, LLC to help you obtain compensation after a collision.
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect – People who are older or disabled are often the victims of negligence or purposeful injury. Cates Mahoney, LLC will aggressively work to protect those who have been injured in a long-term care facility.
- Work Injuries – Workers’ Compensation does not always cover your expenses, and someone else may be responsible for your injuries. Contact us to assert a claim against all those who may be liable for your losses.
Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers at Cates Mahoney, LLC Can Help You
Our personal injury attorneys have an impeccable track record that speaks for itself. We can help you navigate the legal issues of a personal injury claim while you focus on your recovery. We thoroughly investigate every claim that we handle and adamantly represent your rights against big corporations, insurance companies, and other parties.
We understand the uncertainty that you may be experiencing if you’ve been injured. We will make sure you understand the legal issues surrounding your case and keep you informed every step of the way.
Our personal injury lawyers have extensive experience dealing with accident claims in Illinois, including the communities of Belleville, Carbondale, Chester, East St. Louis, Edwardsville, Granite City, St. Louis, Swansea, Waterloo and Madison County, Monroe County and Randolph County, as well as throughout the United States.